sexy is an attitude

15.12.07

euphoric

i'm extremely happy and proud of myself cos my room is finally neat and uncluttered! for the past year or so, i'd been living in a PIG STY of a room, and i aint exaggerating one bit. it was dusty and cluttered with useless inordinate things. but NOW.. it is very liveable and airy and spacious =)
i threw out so much paper, esp sec school notes (don't ask me why i still kept them.. i dunno either) it felt good to discard all that, like something in me was slowly let free. (:
i've been a messy person for as long as i can remember (in terms of my room), but now i shall really ATTEPMT to keep it uncluttered.

ah.it's 1am and i have not showered (becos i only just finished the packing. from after-dinner to now... quite a long time huh) hahaa but it feels great anyway
XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home