sexy is an attitude

19.11.07

a new purpose

parachute band @ acjc on saturday night was really good (: the testimony of the worship leader in particular really spoke to me, and i as i stood there during the altar call, God reminded me of the many times that His presence had manifested itself in my life, or the times when He pulled me up from whatever abyss that i had sunk into. and i just felt so grateful, and so compelled to become a better christian and witness for Him. ah. to be godlier and stuff likethat.. and so the following day,i told kester to keep me accountable. it feels like my priorities have been somewhat realigned. stuff that seemed alluring in the past have lost their appeal, and in their place is a desire to see my life as a better reflection of what's important.

ahwell. tomorrow we hit theatre, till saturday. after sat, arabian nights will be over. we've worked so hard for this, and this week, the fruit of our labour will be seen. though i'm only dancing, i still feel a deep sense of ownership to the performance.. and funnily enough, the main reason for that is not because of my love for performance or whatever, but rather because so many of me good friends are in comm or are the principles in this production. and because it means so much to them, it is reason enough for me to feel that way too. mrs c said that everyone is impt, and that the non-text dancers must ballast those with heavy chunks of text or who are the principles. i'm pretty good at that, i reckon. i mean, i like being in the centre sometimes(who doesnt), but it also makes me feel happy when i can give to my friends in the centre, like edlyn (the MAIN LEAD!!!!!). =D

well all's said and done...it's been one heck of a ride :)
XOXO

2 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger divinialynn said…

    hey! came across your blog! (= anw i missed the parachute band thing )= owell glad it drew you cloer to God! keep pressing on and running the race for Him alright!

    take care, and all the best for arabian nights!

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger jayenrlying said…

    aw thanks bev! i'd like you to know you inspire me too, in dance as well as in our faith. (: hope to get to know you even better in the coming year!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home