sexy is an attitude

11.2.07

d-day in review

ytd was a rather....interesting day.got my results--cant say i was overjoyed,but after the initial disappointment wore off i was ok. i'm cool with my grades now i guess. at least i can go back to ac(: the worst part of it though,was higherchinese. mygosh,dunno what happened to me i screwed it man. D7!! >.< there go my 2bonus pts. i was so scared that i wldnt be able to drop it in jc ok...but i just found out that i can thankGod. only thing is that the stupid 'D' is gonna be reflected on my 'a'level resultslip or some crap likethat. sigh. i dunno if i shld do chinese in ac...lots of ppl are telling me tt i shld do it,so that i can get a better grade and whatnot;others are like "nooo u shld totally drop it man!" DILEMMA. i always seem to be in dilemmas abt everything,walao.
bahh. sorry everyone for being so EMO ytd. it was wrong and disgusting to indulge my sadness/disappointment when all my other friends were so happy.
but anw it was gd being back in sc and seeing everyone. i'm so friggin proud of all those who did so exceedingly well,and esp those with commendable improvement like SHAAN STEF NAT DREA!!:) :)
gosh i was so thankful that i wasnt acting in NOL ytd.dun think i could've done it properly if i was....the results affected me that much. but i'm fine now,TOTALLY(:

1 Comments:

  • At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heyheys supei here..rmb me?
    hahah found ur blog!
    jus my opinion, take chinese!
    (I don't) but if you don't, you get all the extra breaks the rest don't! which is great for chionging hw or catching up on sleep! (:

    heehee I link ya! http://theatrecn.diaryland.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home