sexy is an attitude

26.1.07

rahh.

i love my class we rock(: 1AA1..i think we're the most united,most fun class in the cohort.this week so far has been well,eventful.ytd drama rehearsals were quite ____ for me but shan't bother to elaborate.it was really nice talking to cheryl and cecilia tho.
it's kinda hard juggling 2ccas,plus homework.and all my friendships too. today was the first time in a long while that i could actually sit down with my family for dinner cos on all the other nights this week i've been gg home late.i used to take this kindof thing for granted but now it's become something special if i'm home for dinner can u believe it.
on mon shern said smth that really got me thinking...smth abt how i must ensure that my priorities don't shift from God to drama/dance,cos i'm investing so much time and energy in the latter. it was a good wakeup call cos i'm really scared that this will happen to me.i really dun wanna become a no-life,no-faith loser. :/ so i'm determined not to neglect QT and stuff likethat. anyhow,ytd i realised that God is seriously the only thing that won't let me down. i've been hurt by ppl before,and i've been disappointed by drama/dance/etc before too.hence i think it's supid to place all my hope/energy/whatever else on these kindof things...cos then if i lose these,i'd lose my motivation for living.
yeahhh.
hm i said before that i'm inspired by ppl with passion and energy.there's this senior in west side who epitomizes that,and she motivates me to do better...even tho my best isnt good enough (apparently). but i came up with a new motto thingy for myself: if u wanna do smth,do ur best,if not don't bother doing it at all. preachy huh...but it helps to keep me in focus cos there's so many things to do. SO. from today i'll try to do my best for whatever i'm involved in................even if it's just posing on the platform of DBS arts centre and watching other ppl dancing below me. :/


i'll pose nicely.

7 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey ya,

    Don't give up k! It's only the beginning of a new journey for all of us really. I know your hopes are not exactly very high right now but don't think so much about it. Treat it like a different experience before you can shine in the light. Even if it means posing. haha. Miss u lots and its kinda sad that we talk when you are down. So cheer up k! :) and hope that we can meet very soon!

    J

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey bev! yeah! you go, girl! that's the spirit. and i totally agree with you about always placing God as our number one (nothing can EVER replace Him, amen?) and about giving our absolute best in every single thing we commit to. keep smiling and be happy no matter what, knowing that God loves each and every one of us very, very, very, very much! yay!

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    we're tagging from cathay.

    we googled acjc rocks, and your blog turned up.

    BYEBYE!!!

    xoxo

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know because you keep believing in the goodness of God, He'll breakthrough for you.

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BEV!
    dont give up okay? we're all in this tog (: God's with us too! So stay strong okay? No matter wad i'll be here for you!
    love ya.

    CAS

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heyy bevvy!!! whatever happens girl, just know that we're all here for you! and you're never too inadequate for anything!!!!!!!!! so yup, give it your best and God will do the rest ya?

    love you loads! :)

    visit my blog and tag as well k?

    roxy.

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    But I see your true colors
    Shining through
    I see your true colors
    And that's why I love you
    So don't be afraid to let them show
    Your true colors
    True colors are beautiful,
    Like a rainbow

     

Post a Comment

<< Home