sexy is an attitude

9.2.08

taking stock of life as it is

yesterday, i posted a slew of pictures onto my blog...after a mighty long hiatus. i love how pictures say what words cannot. through images, we can relive all the good times with friends/ family, and all thos fond memories. ah :) anyway, i felt compelled to blog a proper entry. it's one of those spur of the moment compulsions to ramble, or rather, to think about things and then typing them down concurrently.

i should first take stock of my life. am currently in a prolonged state of busyness because my dep prelims are on the 16th of Feb, which is essentially in a week's time. might i add, God has been an AMAZING source of strength during this season of my life, which has been seriously hectic man. but i take comfort in the fact that it will be over..soon. in due time laa.

anyhow, just now i decided to inspire myself by doing up a list of things that i will endeavour to do this year. it will supersede my new year resolutions because it is the updated version :) oh wait, this can be my [CHINESE]new year resolutions,hahaha. so anyway, i reckon i covered every sphere of my life, and rightly so, because i've decided that i want my life to be balanced and holistic. i'm proud of this new list because it sums up all that i aspire to be, and it has realigned my priorities with God's. you know what, if people actually knew half the things i think about, they wouldnt call me a bimbo. HA. because i really do think about hell lotta things. like the meaning of life, the cultivation of specific values and traits, and yes i do reflect alot and i even chart my own growth and maturity because i journal so much. i think, the best way that i can communicate my inner landscape is through the written word, because my personality dictates that my outward behaviour makes me come across to other people as one of those easily excited, easily-mistaken-to-be-an-airhead type of girl...those that outwardly seem incapable of profound thought. OR AM I WRONG? =) but anyhow, notice my use of the word 'outwardly'. externally, superficially... same difference. haha =) actually a lot of people are likethat; as in, they are so much more than they appear to be. i've discovered that thru my interaction with different people everyday!

i hereby (self)proclaim that i can effectively contradict the old adage, empty vessels make the most noise. because even though i talk alot, i'd like to believe that i am not an empty headed person. =)

cheers XOXO

1 Comments:

  • At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dearest!! (: you've substance lah, and i know it really well! (: and so glad to see how you're relying on His strength(: i missss talking to you!! and ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR DEP PRELIMS K. I LOVE YOU LOTS besteaaa(:

     

Post a Comment

<< Home