sexy is an attitude

7.8.07

bounce back

yesterday ended quite badly, but i'm just thankful that everything's ok now. it taught me that i really have to be more disciplined and controlled, for example: suppressing my outbursts of joy until the appropriate time. it will be difficult cos it's in my personality to be expressive in that manner. but esp now that i'm in dance comm and all... have to be a 'role model'. haha.

i just want to thank all the lovely people who were there for me, encouraging/comforting/praying for me all the way. haha it made everything alot better, and i really feel blessed to have u as friends(:
jas, les, rox, ye, char, jen------- <3!!!
indeed, all this will make me stronger. jen msged me this, which was highly apt: "for i know the plans i have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." from Jeremiah 29:11
God is like the sustainer of everything, it's incredible. i couldn't have made it thru these past few hectic weeks w/o Him, so this is a shoutout kinda thing to the Big Guy Up There: thankyouu so much God =) you're awesome <3 <3
anw, i refuse to let things break me. i am stronger than that!
today was so much better tho..and i must reiterate that i really adore all my friends (:
and tml has very happyprospects as well: no school. the promise of 5 glorious days ahead to catch up with sleep/friends/work/pw (ugh.) and i'm going out with CAS and MOMO (finally!)

yes. don't worry ppl, i'm quite happy and i'm back to normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home