sexy is an attitude

1.8.07

eyebags and sallow skin

3 things that tell me i'm not getting enough sleep:
-EYEBAGS THE SIZE OF AMERICA
-HEADACHES
-PALE SALLOW SKIN

i do not want to complain about the bleakness of my existence on the internet, but i just want to say that i'm tired, so if i havent been as energetic/enthusiastic abt things as i usually am, you know why. i've been staying back till late everyday and when i get home i still have homework and pw (the bane of my life) to do. :(
it's never-ending. after bangbang, practices start for arabian nights,inventio, open house, promos... i feel like i'm on a train that's going way too fast. it's not stopping and i cant breathe. thank God there's a holiday next week! i'm so tempted to skip skool tml but there's dance perf for the ASEAN ministerial congress thing. kinda exciting, yet... i wonder if we are ready. but we always deliver though (as raj says). :)


......i wonder how i got myself into all this. in a sense, i don't think i regret anything; i just wish things were different. it's no joke toggling 2 ccas man. but now that i'm in dance comm, dance will be my priority cca. drama is an extension of dep, plus,so many of my friends are there. i cant let go of either, so i'll just have to manage. i hate it when ppl tell me that it's "my fault" that i'm so tired though. because i'm really trying to manage the best i can, without burning out/without falling back in my studies/without falling sick. the compromise will of course be that i cant spend as much time with my [non-drama] friends, like cas, heather, shern, bel, chris, etc. i WILL eventually go out with all of u tho, ok? cos i still want a life, you know. and most importantly i still want my friends. there's more important things in life than studies!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ILL STILL BE YOUR FRIEND EVEN IF WE DONT GO OUT AND EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE A LIFE HAHA.
    i love my bev baby.
    take care take care take care
    JIA YOU!!!
    <333333333333
    heather

     

Post a Comment

<< Home