sexy is an attitude

2.7.07

healing rally

i was touched ytd, and now i am convinced more than ever that i serve an awesome God. altar call...i didnt go up to be prayed for initially, because i felt that i didnt require any form of physical/spiritual healing at that point of time...plus, there were already alot of ppl up there, wanting to be prayed for. My previous experiences at such altar calls also didn't impact me much, so i thought that this one would be the same, and i didnt bother going up. As such, when he was praying for other ppl, i sat by myself and meditated abit. God spoke to me, in a way. i was struck by how unworthy i was, to be loved by such an awesome God. There was a man who had constant spasms, up in front. i was observing him and thinking to myself how blessed i am to be healthy/safe/happy...how i really don't deserve all this. It nearly made me cry ok! The mantra "Less me, more God" also kept popping up in my head. I was thinking abt how i'm often so focussed on myself and what makes me happy, that i forget that i was created for a greater purpose other than myself. yeah... it was a small revelation for me. all this was previously head knowledge, but on saturday it became smth i knew in my heart.i felt closer to God after that.
Then, i was talking to joel tan/dawn/jesse...and they were telling me how pastor francis could tell them what was wrong with them,w/o them saying a word. i was amazed, but wasnt sure if i should go up. eventually i did, and i'm so glad i did.I didnt say anything to pastor khoo, but in my heart there was a nagging issue that i was thinking abt. To my amazement, pastor khoo addressed it (indirectly), and i was so overwhelmed that i CRIED. (i don't cry very often, by the way) yeah...it was very good. i was AMAZED ok.

after the healing rally i went to taka to meet jess and jas for dinner!! i love them man (: nth beats catching up with old friends. and jess told me smth quite um, shocking, but whatever. i can't believe he didn't tell me himself (!!!) TSK.
it was fun hanging with the two of them tho. yay(:

tml...bangbang, then i think i'm going out with some funky ppl from aa1! :D so glad it's a holiday

1 Comments:

  • At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i know what you mean! it's totally indescribable when you get touched by God right? aww im happy for you hon! (: and see you tmr! :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home