sexy is an attitude

3.9.06

back!

i havent blogged for donkey years!! haha.but life's been good,more or less(: have alot to blog abt but feelin lazy now. this holiday i intend to be extremely hardworking cos er, its one week to prelims and i've only covered one chapt of bio and a few pages of chem and one chapt of hist and one act of twelfth nite and 3chapters of tet. which sounds like alot but it really isnt. gahhh.
anw, i've decided that i want to go to ac next yr. (: becos 1.its near my house 2.alot of myfrens are gg there,esp those from church 3.they have drama elec 4.their uniform is nice 5.its a methodist sch
of course i've heard alotta not so nice stuf abt that sch too la,but i'll trust wad steffi/jesse/huey hien/hazel/karl have told me abt it. mmm. acjc acjc acjc
i'm working my butt off now just so tt i can get into that sch. cos unlike my smart,ambitious frens i wun be aiming for 6pts.haha. i think if i can get 17 or lower for prelims it shld be fine?cos they'll moderate,and then 4pts from hcl and cca. lol..hopefully (: mmmm i'll be happy with anything i get as long as i noe that i did my best la. so just gonna study and leave it to God.
but then agn feodor's dad is e vp so mayb i can go appeal to him if i cant get into ac thru mygrades. HAHAHA =)


nah.







i can do it! can.

6 Comments:

  • At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Bev! Whoosh! ACJC! Haha, at least now I know that if I do decide to go there (IF I can get in), I'll have a friend to tag along with (: And to you, it may seem like you haven't studied much, but hey! Quality over quantity, remember? You should see my quality. AND my quantity. There isn't much of either, so you're way better off than me at any rate. Anyhoo, work hard, and I just know you can do it. God will be right there beside you, each and every step of the way. All the best for the remaining prelim papers and the impending O's! GO BEV! (:

     
  • At 2:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Bev!
    I'm sure you can make it to AC(: You know what I might be going there too, if my mum violently objects me to going poly. Hang in there Bev and rmb that God is next to you all the time!(:

    <3 jas

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAHA yes you can do anything you set your mind too, even REBEL AGAINST YOUR PARENTS' WISHES AND GO TO ACJC, naughty girl =) i kept thinking you were going to vj, and stay in a students hostel or something. SIGH. then you can introduce me to all the good looking foreign scholars i might not have otherwise met...

    i guess friends make up the most important factor...and any 2 digit sum for prelims or 'o' levels is an insult to you =) YOU'RE CAPABLE OF MUCH MORE, BELOVED PARTNER! intelligence diffuses over from overwhelmmingly powerful brain to yours. HEH HEH HEH. if only i can concentrate it! =) jiayou, jiayou, jiayou!

    oh yeah. four days of holidays, and ive completed ONE E-MATH PAPER ONE. that's something, i guess? considering its math and all =) i say, dance, dance, dance all the way to the revolution!

    (i seem to have a virus in my mindframe. PEST CONTROL) haha, I MISS YOU SO SO MUCH -hugs-

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :) thank you thank you les jas sarah

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    oo feodor's dad is the vp of acjc? ahahaha. that's something to remember ;)

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hiya,

    decided to go blog hopping today for a little while. Anyway its only like one main paper away, so just hang in there k! You can definitely go to ac! :) good luck for math tomorrow~!

    Jess

     

Post a Comment

<< Home