sexy is an attitude

13.7.06

lacklustre

man.i'm so glad its gonna be the weekend. sch is driving me nuts. choir,mrs phuah's farewell,chi talentime is seriously eating up my time, doesnt help tt everyone arnd me seems to have alr buckled down and started mugging for prelims.
i havent started yet. on anything.
woke up this morning feeling extremely shibai and worried cos i remembered that the chem mock on the sec3/4 syllabus is only a few days away. two years worth of content and i havent even TOUCHED the stupidnotes.
prayed, felt better after that but ohhhhhh, the feeling is still nagging me:( sigh.
think theres smth wrong with me.i'm becoming so absentminded and forgetful that its not funny. today i lost the letter that sarah wrote to me :( [i'm so so sorry sarahhh] and i lost the letter that mum wrote for mrsyogee.
well. tml is the dance concert,sat is youth sun prac and sunday is YOUTH SUNDAY (:
makes me feel better thinking of those things, but there's this nagging guilt thats eating me up inside, like hey woman u shld be studying not involving urself in all this.
and i keep hearing my mum going "when is this all going to stop???!!"

:( if only i knew.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home